MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi from practical real networks design what is going to be the answer to below:- When to use MPLS-TE signaling as RSVP vs LDP and why in each case - When to use the TE between PEs and to use it between Ps in an SP network and each case what is the re...

Hello!I have a diagram like this:VRF_A  and VRF_B have overlapping addressing plans from series 192.168.x.x. As routing protocol in both of VRFs adopted RIP (I tried all, but effect much the same).The closest to PE1 network is 172.16.0.0/24. PE1:ip v...

DearsWould like your assistace please regarding below issueI am having directly connected primary/backup PE and each is connected to a seperate P router. On the uplink going to P router, we are configuring BFD and LDP-IGP sync delay so when interface...

Any ideas why a simple EoMPLS (with xconnect x.x.x.x <vc> encapsulation mpls) from one PE using a SVI, to another PE using a SVI would be filtering a BGP session between both CEs ? All traffic seems to pass Ok, but when we try to establish a eBGP ses...

Hello,in my lab i have 3 sites each with 3 VRF's configured. A diagram ist attached. I like to configure fixed bandwidth for each vrf. the central vrf should have 768 kbps and the the other ones ones should have 256 kbps each.What are the options i h...

Hello,i have a question regarding mp BGP neighbors. I configured my bgp neighbors but the show ip bgp neighbor doesn't show any neighbor. Can somebody explain please?Rack1R4#show ip bgp neighborsRack1R4#show run | sec router bgprouter bgp 200 bgp log...

Hi,We are planning to deploy a new campus network comprising of a Core (Nexus 7K), 2 client aggregation modules (Catalyst 6500 /w Sup-2T VSS) and a single Data Centre module (Nexus 7k).MPLS is being deployed to provide segregation of services. Now in...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics