MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have exiting Cisco 7600 in 4 location and bandwidth in 300 mbps. The sites are connected as ring so that we can achieve failover. now my organization is coming with additional 450 MBPS link on that same router. So please can anyone tell me h...

Hi All,I understand that there are two types of EoMPLS, VLAN based (VC type 4) and port based (VC type 5). However, I am a little confused on the configuration and the show command output on the router.I tried to configure port based EoMPLS using bel...

I am try to get a vpn multicast traffic across the MPLS cloud so sources/clients in each region have connectivity. The MSDP peer between the two region is "up" but mroute is showing NULL interface as follows:(10.1.1.31, 224.28.28.28), 00:01:23/00:01:...

Hi all I am having a little trouble understanding the relationship between the LIB, FIB and LFIB as part of the MPLS architecture. As far as I understand it, within the MPLS cloud at the ingress LSR, the FIB is a replica of the standard IP RIB and do...

While reading MPLS basics, I have a query :-FEC says providing the same behavior to same kind of packet that is allocating the same next hop, same egress interface. AS book says - "In MPLS, the assignment of a particular packet to a particular FEC is...

Hi all,I configured this http://gns3vault.com/BGP/bgp-route-reflectors-and-clusters.html. and run mpls vpn but I not see route in vrf from other PE. How to troubleshoot ?Amsterdam#sho ip bgp vpnv4 allBGP table version is 3, local router ID is 1.1.1.1...

I'm designing a new service provider infrastructure based on IOS XR/ASR9000 routers, and have a question about the use of IP FRR in an MPLS/IS-IS network. Its for a TV/radio broadcast backbone, so fast convergence is essential.The configuration docum...

aacole by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some difficulty using traceroute command using hostname as destination.I am using VRF-lite on my router, the ping by hostname works fine for a particular VRF and the traceroute by IP address also works fine.But not traceroute by hostname, ...

ciscow_88 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,The below query is regarding the RSVP path messages that are sent from the head end towards the tail.I have got below setupR1(1/0) --------- (1/0) R3 (3/0)------------- (1/0) R2The interface 1/0 on R3 has got a total rsvp reservable bandwid...

Unanswered Topics