MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In our enterprise a project is driving more bandwidth usage and is making us consider deployof MPLS on proposed core gig e WAN links that would link South England and Scottish datacentresWe are considering upgrading existing North and South sited cor...

HI All,I have an issue with an MPLS design on the 6500's new sup2t's (12.2(50)SY), in that the standby supervisor seems to be dropping VPLS traffic one way. See the diagram below; In this topology everything else works fine, internal routing between ...

Steve11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding RSVP configuration for TE. On all of my interfaces, I am not specifying an actual bandwidth for reservation, but instead using the "ip rsvp bandwidth" command alone. Are there any issues one should be aware of when doing...

slandreth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  we would like to measure the traffic per vrf in case of Inter-AS option B on the interconnecting links between the providers.  How can we do it? AFAIK bgp-policy accounting supports only standard community-list, if it could support extcommuni...

atis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Is possible to run a TDM service over two STM-1 channelized by pseudowire circuit , what about the encapsulation Thanks

Dear colleguesWe have Cisco  7604 and ASR 9000 connected together via 10GE interface. Our 7604 has  ES+ core-facing module and not ES+ on AC side.  We are implementing EoMPLS between them but VC doesn't come up.Does anyone have some consideration abo...

Hi.I want to use IPSEC for remote access to MPLS VPN.Each tunnel maps to a VRF. I am simulating a vrf-aware IPSEC VPN Concentrator with  multiple dynamic peers on GNS. I have two client profiles on the 7200 concentrator.I can have both clients workin...

ar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I know this is an old topic but despite all my readings on the PFC QoS etc. etc. I cannot find a solution.Perhaps you guys can assist.We using ESM20G(2x10G's) cards for the core-facing llinks. We have ME (C7600, ME34/36/38) access network.Thi...

I have two questions and I have find it every hard find the answers.1. send-label.When you send-label  through BGP for PE loop-backs addresses, it should be in sh mpls  forwarding. But it is not, but when do sh mpls forwarding x.x.x.x, it is  showing...

skanda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Folks,I've seen about a dozen docs on EVN w/ some IGP's etc., but nothing yet illustrating EVN with BGP - know where I can find some?Thank You!

AMBULLDOG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know various types or mode of VPLS. As per Cisco standerds its: Port mode and VLAN mode.Now I would like to know if I can use the PE interface connected to CE as a trunk interface and carry all customer VLAN via that port? Instrea...

Hi,My provider is trying to sale me an MPLS VPN with below CoS specification:CoS1: packet delivery=99.95%, jitter=5CoS2: packet delivery=99.9%, jitter=10I wonder:1. How they actually config on PE that to get that number? or they just use LLQ for CoS1...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics