MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello genius minds. I have a network of about 50 sites connected via MPLs. We have a default- route in the network for Internet access. The company has decided to remove this default route and use proxy for Internet access for security purposes...

I need to influence the default-network (0.0.0.0/0) being sent to my remote sites.:Network: :  HQ1-----HQ2   |       |provider CLOUD      |Remote-sites (~200+ remote sites):HQ1 and HQ2 sends the default-network to the provider cloudHQ1, HQ2 and ALL r...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Wondering what are below highlighted value as they are used for route preferences. pe401c6506#sh ip bgp vpnv4 vrf DATA 10.18.0.0/16BGP routing table entry for 10.254.0.253:120:10.18.0.0/16, version 157413Paths: (2 available, best #2, table DAT...

CCC4046_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, i'm trying to configure nat between vrf.I have a network with multiple vrf and a common vrf where there are some service shared among them.I've ip overlapping issue, so i'm trying to use nat aware vrf.The shared service is on a vrf also.I ...

Hello All,we are current running an MPLS network from service provider 1 across our Branch office network. we need moe redudnancy and are looking to add another MPLS cloud from service provider 2. How would we integrate service provider 2 onto the sa...

Resolved! MPLS TE with CoPP

I try to configure CoPP on 7600 sup7203BXL,when I apply on Control-Plane, then the MPLS TE tunnel goes down.Can anyone help ?  Cisco RSVP is port 3455 ?I do not have any packet match port 3455.Extended IP access list cp-class-default-in    10 permit ...

mtiger by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was going through sham-link RFC & i found some thing intresting & but confusing. I had simulated the LAB for sham link & checked that we won't require redistribution between MPBGP & OSPF when we are using sham-link just we need to configure os...

Hello i have a strange (in my mind) problem.I have the design outlayed below in pdf document. When i only have mpls links up everything is as it should. But as soon as i take up one of the routed links that isnt an xconnect i get a loop.Dosent matter...

Resolved! ebgp mpls question

Hi Experts,I've been struggling with this setup and couldn't get it to work.The idea basically is to establish ebgp mpls peering between two different AS.  There shouldn't be any global table entries.I am able to get as far as the vpnv4 vrf summ show...

Unanswered Topics