MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 4 7206vxr npe-400 routers in my network lab.PE1<>P1<>P2<>PE2PE1 and PE2 are running MBGPI am running OSPF as the IGP protocolIf I connected all the routers using a serial back-to-back connection, the ip routing was working, but mpls was not! w...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to configure a L3 MPLS VPN over which DHCP should get accessed. I have created L3 MPLS VPN between 2 locations. In locaton "A" DHCP server is located and at Location "B" DHCP client is located. As per the requirement client host should get the ip...

HiI have 2 routers with a FE link,7206 ---Trunk---> switch 3560-48 ---> link WAN with FE to ---> 3640 --trunk->sw3560-48-->customers,my Internet access is via the 7206 router.I need to stablish a ibgp session to configure VPN-MPLS for some services, ...

Dear all,There are two branch offices of a customer connected to a PE router. One of this link(CPE1) use EIGRP as PE-CE protocol and the other one(CPE2) use STATIC. I have attached a diagram to get a clear idea. I have redistributed the EIGRP routes...

jayanthan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a infrastructure based on ME6524's that are interconnected using broadband wireless links. As such, the network is a partial mesh of switches that we're offering L3 and L2 services on.Currently, the L2 services are supplied by simply trunking...

mmarchuk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, theoretically and practicaly the DSCP or IP prec values are copied to EXP bits of shim header.Does that same applies to when Atom is configured ?? because in Atom the PE receives traffic from CE and that could be vlan tagged. PE imposes t...

amitbatra by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CE-to-CE filtering

I am working on securing our current set up where Management VPN for CPE's is not as restrictive as I would like it to be.At present any CPE can access any other CPE as VRF definition is the same for all CPE MNGT as well OSS (hub).what I want to ache...

Hi,I have been researching a couple of WAN technologies recently for one our clients who has 2 remote sites located in the Arabian Gulf and a head office in London. Some stats I have may prove to be of some use; the London office has 20 people, and t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics