MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,My company has a couple of clients that have similar network requirements that need to transverse our IP/MPLS core. We are looking at the possibility of grouping these clients within the same VRF and use VLANs to separate their traffic. I would ne...

koolbkk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 7606 with module WS-X6724. I have configured mpls mtu 2000 on the router interface configuration (P router). However when we tested from MPLS VPN CE to CE ping test, we cant achive 1500 bytes end-to-end. We transfered the link to use Ge ...

Hi Guys,Had a couple of questions, when I run the command sh mpls-forwarding table vrf <id> I see a local label assigned to the vrf id what does that signify; what's even more confusing is if the interface is in a down down state then the mpls forwar...

Hi all can anybody explain in a 7200 only a single MVPN client not getting multicust traffic suddenly ,when we delete particular MDT and create again it works for 8-10 hrs

Hi,Sorry for the basic question on TE...In the below output, im seeing two path info, one is RSVP and other is CSPF info. Out of two, will traffic always prefer the RSVP path or CSPF path ???? In my case im seeing the traffic is preferring RSVP path....

Apologies for the very basic diagram. I am trying to get MPLS FRR working in my lab and have a couple of questionsThe 7200 routers do support MPLS FRR whereas the 2621XM routers support MPLS TE but not MPLS FRR. 1) With the equipment shown in the dia...

Greetings, ive been tasked with putting together an MPLS solution for one of my customers.We were originally going to be using individual WAN links and running a DMVPN on top for routing and security between sites. There will be 1 HO and 8 remote sit...

Having problems retrieving server list on Steam for Team Fortress 2. The ports that need opening are:* UDP 27000 to 27020 inclusive* TCP 27020 to 27050 inclusiveI've added those to my access-list 102, but still can't retrieve the server list. Not ...

cigar3tte by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS

Hi,Kindly helpwhats the command show the drops due to exeeded traffic in 3750 switch.show mls qos interface statestics is not helping

k.rajan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a certain design that I am thinking of implementing however need some help to understand the feasability as well as confirm if it is indeed possible to do it. It is sort of like configuring multi-vrf on the same device and leak routes from...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we config qos on mpls network.use llq in CBWFQ. i have a question.if i config LLQ for bandwidth 1m on 2M E1 line, and business data 0.5M(CBWFQ),defautl class 0.5M(CBWFQ). can i config this llq burst to 2M if line does not congest. or can i config bu...

flyjunli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the Inter-AS solution using the option 10b[ASBR-ASBR MBGP] can we have the label distribution method between the two AS to use EBGPV4+Label??If, yes: any configuration example ???

Top Solution Authors