MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two questions:1. Can anyone put in plain words the differences between E-LSP and L-LSP and what would be a valid application of each?2. Is it correct that when poping labels the EXP value is not copied to a revealed label by default (as opp...

dknov by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If anyone has sucessfully configured inter-as multicast VPN. Can you please provide sample config. I am trying to get multicast VPN working in the scenerio below. ------AS#100------------AS#200---------vpna-PE1-ASBR(RR)-----ASBR(RR)-PE1-vpna

Hi,My organization has a network with many remote sites connected through Layer-2 MPLS.The hub site is a Cisco 6500 and the remote sites are 3550 switches. The MPLS links to the remote sites are of 10Mbps. There is no configuration w.r.t MPLS on the ...

yvasanthk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hy guys,i want to upgrade a cisco 12406 from IOS to IOS XR . there is someone who did already this ?System image file is "disk0:c12kprp-p-mz.120-32.S3.bin"GSR_12406#sh gsrSlot 0 type = Performance Route Processor state = ACTV RP IOS Runnin...

I have a situation whereby any subnet that is advertised by MPLS becomes immediately unreachable. One of the routers that is meant to forward the data has VLAN enabled on the MPLS interface the traffic is then untagged by our provider before it is fo...

I have a EBGP-peering connecting two AS with both address-family ipv4 and ipv6 but the prefixes advertized from each AS does get dropped by the other end of the session by local policy:"MP_REACH NEXT_HOP Martian: n/a 2239"The ...

Hi all,please consider this network: |R1|------|R2|-------|R3|three router, in a point-to-point scenario with any IGP, MPLS and LDP.R1 has 2 routes in routing table and, by default, advertise thorugh LDP a label-3 for both two prefix (PHP).In my expe...

I want to use WRED with MQC on 12000 but there is no mpls/exp-bits statment on the "random-detect" command.I found this note at cisco documentation:Note: The legacy CLI also uses the precedence syntax for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) traffic....

imedina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

a global question is when using Inter AS VPN , and i am using Private AS , and will be connecting to another provider with Public AS.do i need to register a public AS alos for this scenario , or i can run the service with my own private AS without ha...

WOW

sorry for the delay in posting guys ive been nowhere near an internet connection for a while. Anyway to my second attempt to the CCIE SP lab. You should note the title. As previously discussed before i narrowly failed my first attempt by my reckon...

Top Solution Authors