MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Are DS-TE LSPs allowed to use more bandwidth than allowed by sub-pool or are they limited similarly to the way LLQ max size is limited by a figure specified in "priority" command?I presume that LSP setup will fail in this case, right?Thanks,David

dknov by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an IPSec to MPLS solution running on our PE router. Currently IPSec is (Cisco VPN client over the internet) connected with a given VRF based on the group name used. This works, but isn't really ideal for me, it would be much more elega...

j.dolphin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´m trying to stablish a L3 VPN like you will see in the scenario attached.PEs an P are running OSPF like IGP. The routing protocol running between PEs and CEs is RIP.Although CE1 and CE2 knows the remote networks I can´t ping the remote side(like yo...

msamper by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I do (IGP) route aggregation inside a MPLS domain it would break LSPs created between end-points, I mean ingress-egress points (PEs), that have the node deploying route aggregation is its path.Also, LSP creation is topology driven, not traffic dri...

mpugliese by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I would like to get some advise in a tag-switching config in order to perform a testing: I have a Cisco 12012 and a Cisco 7507 each with a GigE interface. I would like to establish several tdp sessions using this single interface. I w...

natamen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone shed some light on the issue of EXP field propagation as labels are removed or added?Specifically....1. I understand that at ingress of MPLS cloud you would use class-based policy to apply the initial EXP value based on some class-map m...

dknov by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have read that with EoMPLS, the 4 byte control word is optional, but by default the PE router includes it during the LDP negotiation.Does anyone know whether it is possible to explicitly disable the use of the control word in the Cisco IOS. ...

We are stuck in a situtation which is as follows:Customer(PPPoE)------7600----MPLS---BRASThe PPPoE session is to be terminated on the BRAS (a cisco 7200). The 7600 does not support the PPPoE Relay feature (which would've allowed the PPPoE session to ...

m-reza by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am studying for CCIP and with my limited knowledge of ATM there is something a don't understand.When running cell-mode MPLS over an MPLS aware ATM network are the ATM switches acting as layer 3 routers. If so how.

Folks, Cisco has been pushing enterprise MPLS for a while. My question is that does it entail breaking the enterprise network into a core and edge. Just like SP and customer component in SP MPLS?Any advantage of moving towards enterprise MPLS?T...

We have a MPLS circuit that is down. Supplier says that it's our equipment, we want to be sure though. Should we be able to ping our PE router from the host end if the MPLS circuit is good and it's really a remote end CSU problem?Thanks

dtunget10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics