MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, There.I have a strange problem. On the picture I have sketched is the scheme I have:http://x.surguttel.ru/forum/tmp/cisco_scheme.gif (15 Kb)There are the 59 nodes with Catalyst 2912, 3550 and 3750. The 2912 is the large majority.I have no connect...

asugorod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EoMPLS NPE-G1

Hello,I have read that EoMPLS can be provisioned using the NPE-G1 on a 7200VXR, here is the URL:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a0080223a1b.htmlBut on the same URL I found that the Ethernet po...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A Chairde, I am nearly sure the answer is no, but will ask anyway. I want to connect two private networks over a corporate WAN , and am looking to keep the router traffic (BGP) and routing traffic under control.I only have control o...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented MPLS VPN. Currently running as a full mesh connectivity. I need to implement and configure a hub and spoke connectivity due to the business requirement.I have 4 spokes and 1 hub. For each spokes, they shouldn't communicat...

maher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router that has two interfaces; one in the global routing table (G0/0) and one in a VRF (G0/1). My network management server sits behind the interface located in the VRF. I can manage all equipment located in the VRF along with all equipme...

I have vrf on my PE and in the global routing table there is a static defualt route, how to leak this route into my vrf?And if the route is coming from my IGP (EIGRP in my case)..How to leak it into vrf..Thanks for all your help..

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an MPLS VPN configured between two PEs. I haven't enabled LDP, but when i do ' show mpls ldp binding' i see some label binding info.Does LDP get enabled automatically when i configure L3VPN or what does it do?thanksGopal.

gxramak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am trying to implement BGP Multipath with VRFLite. My setup is as follows:p1 - - s1 sw2 (AS812) | p2 - - s2 sw3 (AS815) (LAN) (p2p-links) s1 has a p2p-link to sw2 and sw3, as does s2.sw2 and sw3 each send a prefi...

bsc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm new in MPLS world and need a little help.. I have this setup..CE1--PE1--P--PE2--CE2I configured iBGP, MP-BGP and MPLS, now I connect CE1 and CE2 and created a vrf, and I can see the CE1 loopback in the VRF routing table of PE2, and I can ...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I want to know is there a method to implement L2 interworking in MPLS with point-to-multipoint senario. According my knowladge pseudowire would create only a point-to-point circuit.My requirment is to get a one connection from CE-1 to PE and c...

Cisco7609-1(PE1)----M20(P)---M160(BGP-RR)---M20(P)----Cisco7609-2(PE2)I have setup IBGP neighbor between 7609 and M160,but vpn routes of PE1 can't be seen at PE2.Actually,I have 11 PE connected to one M160 which is BGP-RR.Only one PE is stranger that...

Hello!Well, I cant seem to solve one problem I have, so I decided to ask you for help...I'm trying to establish connectivity between two MPLS VPN clients. I use two routers for backbone, they are connected to CE routers through switch. Currently I'm ...

Top Solution Authors