MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Recently switched to MPLS. The ISP provides the ability to set Three differing service levels of prioritization of data traffic accross the ISP's network (normal, priority, critical). These three levels utilize the IP TOS markings of 0,1 & 2.The ISP ...

smartin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i came in a strange behavior where a router configured with VRF Lite and HSRP duplicate traffic not destinated to his MAC address on interface where HSRP in not configured. HSRP active with same configuration don't has this behavior.here an extrac...

HI, Actually we have all ours links with PPP and some with Frame Relay, now, we have a project, to emigrate to MPLS. How can it impact my WAN ?Best Regards, Luis.

I planed a multi-vrf network,now,i want to import or export some global routes into the vrf .that is,i want one vrf access the global route or the global access the vrf route .but i don't know how to do.help me please

Hi all,For quite sometimes, most of the service providers are committed in delivering of MPLS VPN services to its customers with some attactive pacakages such as Gold (High Priority), Silver (Mission Critical Apps) and Bronze (Best effort). However, ...

maher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a MPLS environment with multiple clients connected. Some clients require that their networks can communicate with each other through the MPLS cloud.What is the best way to do this? Import maps and filtering the traffic using route maps?This ...

we have existing ATM network using TDM links between MGX 8850 & have PVCs for voice & data traffic. We are planning to migrate the same over MPLS networkfollowing is the setup.MGX1----> PE1 ------>MPLS Cloud ------> PE2 ---->MGX2As per this plan we w...

hi,both PE and P router is catalyst 6509the network topology is pe1----p1----p2----pe2tdp is used between pe1 and p1 .tdp is used between p1 and p2. ldp is used between p2 and pe2 .that is pe1<--tdp-->p1<--tdp-->p2<--ldp-->pe2would you like to tell m...

pyle.wang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to MPLS so I don't have a complete understanding on how things work in the cloud. We have a connection to another company using a MPLS cloud. Our initial connection is a BGP peer to the MCI cloud and we advertise our networks and the other s...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics