MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we have existing ATM network using TDM links between MGX 8850 & have PVCs for voice & data traffic. We are planning to migrate the same over MPLS networkfollowing is the setup.MGX1----> PE1 ------>MPLS Cloud ------> PE2 ---->MGX2As per this plan we w...

hi,both PE and P router is catalyst 6509the network topology is pe1----p1----p2----pe2tdp is used between pe1 and p1 .tdp is used between p1 and p2. ldp is used between p2 and pe2 .that is pe1<--tdp-->p1<--tdp-->p2<--ldp-->pe2would you like to tell m...

pyle.wang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to MPLS so I don't have a complete understanding on how things work in the cloud. We have a connection to another company using a MPLS cloud. Our initial connection is a BGP peer to the MCI cloud and we advertise our networks and the other s...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that in order to bring up an LDP session the ip addresses of the loopacks of each router are used and that those ip addresses must be explicitly known bye each neighbor. If there a way i can set the ldp identifier to be an speciffic ip ...

a.sanes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On my PE, I defined a VRF. My VRF contains routes. Now, I want to create/modify a import map to filter/modify some routes. All new routes will pass through the new import map but not old ones. How can I do to reapply this route-map to all exist...

xameslin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a simple lab:router A - 7200 IOS 12.2(27) JSrouter B - 2611 There is a serial link between A and B.On A the serial interface is in VRF.The B router has no VRF - just ordinary IP.I am trying to set up eBGP between them.But the session do...

Just learning, but from the enterprise perspective, after successfully creating the MPLS VPN from CE-PE-PE-CE is it possible for either CE device to access networks originating on the PE; other than the vrf forwarding interface?Thanks In Advance!

galo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read MPLS Student Guide and it says about LDP discovery of nonadacent neighbros.However, it does not give any configuration information about how to make LDP neighborship between nonadjacent ones.Could you tell me how to configure and what is the a...

yunsog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to install l3 MPLS VPN with a cisco 1721 and 1711 with the this IOSs c1700-adventerprisek9-mz.12.3-11.T2c1700-entservicesk9-mz.12.3-11.T2, for Lab purpose?cu thomas

tb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,everyone ,i come to the forum first time.i want to learn mpls vpn.i have learned ospf ,had data about is-is ,but i haven't data about BGP and MPLS/VPN. i have read the contents about BGP and MPLS/VPN on cisco site..but the data is scattered so...

Top Solution Authors