MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there,I'm searching some solution regarding configuration on Inter-AS MPLS/VPN that is currently using private AS. Consider, ISP A is using unique/public AS and ISP B is using private AS. Can CE in ISP A communicate with CE in ISP B eventhough ISP...

maher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS-VPN with TE

Ehlo , I have found strange problem with MPLS-VPN and TE.If TE tunnel destination is not equeal to VPN-IPv4 next_hop attribute i found that despite autoroute announce or static routes IOS won't install properly RSVP label in VRF FIB for forwarding ( ...

bubu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder how it can be done to connect dual link from CE to PE and have an active/standby function. Can it be setup by using RIPv2 between CE and PE? Please Help.

ray.fung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i want to implement vrf aware nat and i want to create a single pool for all vrfs. when the traffic returns is there a way the ios identify which vrf the IP belongs to so i dont have to specify the pool for each vpn whit static routes? Thanks ah...

a.sanes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to figure out why on the following output the MRU=1504. This is the PE router that is directly attached to the customer which is advertising this network.PE Router connected directly to customer side which is advertising the prefix :P...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems to me now that pop labels are only sent for directly connected network prefixes, and not for other learnt prefixes but outside the mpls cloud. For these other prefixes, the edge LSR uses the untagged label.Is there a way to configure, such t...

hello mpls engineers!I have a complex scenario whereby requested by customer to implement based on the topology. I’m not sure whether this can be implement or not. I would like to have your opinion regarding this scenario.Herewith, I attach the netwo...

maher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there is any possibility to stitch two LSPs togheter in an router ?Thank you

crysm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is there an ios image which features mpls/tag switching on a 2610 ? If so, could you please tell which version and features are needed.I can't find anything with the feature navigator.Thx, Maik

We have WS-C3550-24-EMI running VRF-lite. How can we achieve that hosts attached to the these switches can get ip addresses from a DHCP server which is in another VRF than the DHCP clients. As far as I know C3550 doesn't support DHCP Relay on MPLS V...

Hi,I'm having 2 MPLS links over 2 different service provider. BGP is configured. Sometimes we get disconnection for few mins in 2 or 3 days, it's not consistent. The logs did not show any flapping on the interface. What can i do now to help the situa...

Hi guys, just like to ask about using EIGRP on MPLS. I have a scenario in which EIGRP was used between the MPLS PE to CE routing on our MPLS network. The network looks like this: the customer have connections to our MPLS cloud, and we used EIGRP for...

jrcabanes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics