MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a MPLS setup as below and am trying to establish a L2VPN. PE1-P-P-PE2(IS-IS is the IGP)As far as I understand the loopbacks (of the PE's) should be reachable thru the IGP for the L2VPN to work.I have noticed a strange behavior. From PE1 I c...

PC ==== R1 ======== R2We have 2 routers named R1 and R2. R1- R2 is in MPLS domain. The link from R1 to PC is not in MPLS . We have static routes added to PC in R1.R1 generates a label value of 36 for the prefix PC, and advertising to R2. In turn, R...

We are providing IP-VPN service to customers over MPLS. We are using global IP addresses for CEs' interfaces which intefarce with PE. So, nowadyas, any customer's site will have an global IP address regardless of his business or number of sites. I'm ...

thammad by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When configuring the VFI for VPLS, what vc-type is being used? I don't see anything in the docs about it. Which one is really used by Cisco? This is useful to know for interoperability. VC Type Description 0x0004 Ethernet VLAN 0x000...

I have the following setup:<Juniper T320>--<GSR12K>--<JuniperM40e>--<JuniperM40>I want to configure a VPLS across this, now Juniper uses BGP for signalling while Cisco uses LDP, as far as I know, is this true and if yes how can i implement a VPLS acr...

Good day for all,i have 7206 g1 router with 7200 Software (C7200-JK9S-M), Version 12.3(4)T4 (enterprise)and i can not enable mpls.Router(config)#int gigabitEthernet 0/2.102Router(config-subif)#mpls ip% Tag switching not supported on interface Gigabit...

noc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 6506 with SUP720-3BXL connected via 100Mb ethernet links as below. (you may have to copy the diagram to look at it using a fixed font) r3---utp---r4 |.........| media......| converter..| |.........| fibre....Telstra 2Mb Ethernet ser...

midoherty by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question on MPLS VPN Route Reflectors or most likely on the use of the "rr-group" command. Say you have 5 PE routers that have 2 seperate customers MPLS VPNS configured. These 5 PE routers are peering with a route reflector and you want them...

rwcrowe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RSVP Tunnel Error

I get a PCALC and % No matching path to destination error after setting up an rsvp tunnel. Any hints on why this error is being reported. Could it be a configuration issue ?Thanks Imran.

Dear Sir!In my last thread "Problem with FRR" I cannot to make FRR begin working.So can you tell me (I cannot find it at www.cisco.com) at which interfaces are FRR supported?Because in "Problem with FRR" PE1 - 7204VXR with 12.0(29)S installed,P1 - 72...

scytmax_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir!We use such topology: CE1-PE1-P1-P2-PE2-CE2...................|......|...................P3-P4CE1 and CE2 are both in the same VPN.We want to make P1-P2 link protection.1. Primary tunnel (Tu1 on PE1) are going through PE1-...

scytmax_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, could someone explain the difference between L2 MPLS and L3 MPLS and the relationship between a VRF and a VPN For eg: Is there a One to one mapping between VRF and VPN and what happens when you need to have your one site access different services...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics