MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have an AT&T MPLS network in the US and a MCI MPLS network in Europe. Is there any way to pass BGP routes and provide interoperability between the two MPLS networks?

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Does anyone have any idea or knows the URL with subj configuration described? The most similar thing I've found @ cisco.com is "Configuring MPLS VPN", but actually I don't need MPLS. All I need is two (or more) full-view tables with unmixed bestp...

tim by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi not that experienced on MPLS so opinions appreciated. The setup is all remote sites terminating via dsl (may not be Cisco) to a 7200 router with an ATM connection.This ATM service is being provided at both ends by an ISP and is essentially a priva...

We are running 12.3.5 IOS on the majority of our routers and MPLS with three different networks or VRF's in the core. At an edge site, we have two of the three defined (the globabl routing table and another VRF called lgnet.) It is running 12.3.5. ...

lsharrah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Which is the minimum hardware platform that can allow two Edge-LSR's to be linked in MPLS by ethernet or fastethernet?I know there are some issues regarding the support of baby giants in some hardware platforms that may prevent this kind of connec...

ajanson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is this: I have a 2621 router and one FE port is part of the global routing table and the other is in a VRF called LGNET. There exists a client on the interface that is part of the global routing table that needs to communicate with ano...

lsharrah by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need someone to do a sanity check on a MPLS design. I doing some consulting in a expanding metronet, in Sweden. I've got the need to run ethernet over ATM, so I'm thinking EoMPLS. So my query, is it possible to run EoMPLS over the followingconfi...

Hi All,Just had a few questions on MPLS and am hoping that everyone here can provide their thoughts and opinions. Appreciate the help.Q1.Under what situations would you consider deploying MPLS and what benefits can MPLS provide?I have read the books ...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,need some advice from everyone.What is the best way/approach for us to provide SLA for each CoS. We now have gold, silver and best-effort. The SLA should cover each of them including on-time delivery, service availability, round trip delay, pa...

nshahrin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a simple way of setting a default metric for all non-OSPF originated routes in an MPLS VPN when redistributing from MP-BGP to the VRF OSPF process ? The 'default-metric' command (configured in the VRF OSPF process) seems to be applied also w...

oettls by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics