MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Is MPLS TE fast-reroute only available on devices with POS interfaces? I need someone to confirm thisbefore giving up trying to do this with routers connected only by serial links.BTW, on a 2620 router, I created a tunnel but the command tunnel...

Hi there,I'm still new with MPLS/VPN.However, I would like to ask if there is a break in LDP/TDP at core router(P), which sometimes due to misconfiguration like not enabling ip cef, tag-switching ip at each interface,in terms routing mechanism and up...

maher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a Make Before Break Mechanism?What is use of make-before-break recovery in frame/Cell mode MPLS ?How do you configure Make-Before-Break?

Is there any future roadmap for Juniper-like feature of policing the Rsvp signalled LSP.Right now we can only reserve a sub-pool on the TE-LSP on Cisco.Any comments will be appreciated.Juniper-LSP PolicingMPLS LSP policing allows you to control the a...

What is the interaction between the routers in Area 2 and the super-backbone?A. The OSPF super-backbone is completely transparent to OSPF Area 2.B. The super-backbone appears as a BGP domain to the routers in OSPF Area 2.C. The super-backbone appears...

Please excuse my ignorance. I am in the field for about 1 year on the WAN side, But my company is looking to go from frame to MPLS. I do realize that a lot of things to take into account CARSizing, Bandwith etc, But I have not found any real comparis...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the recommended IOS for a service provider intending to run MPLS VPN, with 7500 and 7300 routers in its core. Would appreciate any useful links also.Thanks

guys,I got a small problem but it is very amusing.I have 7513 runing MPLS for VPN with IOS 12.2.14S5.Now the device can not be able to telnet even form the device itself.No access-list and access clas configured.When i do sh line and sh user there is...

w.susetio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,Not sure if this is related to MPLS but I am trying to find some information on how to simulate multiple routers on one physical box. It has something to do with Vrf's I think but cannot be certain. Thank you

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering how I would configure my cisco 7206 for ldp host address fecs. When my cisco gets label mapping messages with prefix fecs (fec tlv type 2 as opposed to fec tlv type 3) with a prefix length of 32, it does the right thing, The label bin...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL, Please help me for following issues. i hv mpls network and my P router that is GSR LDP was getting up and down. can any):body tell me the why LDP was down. following is the log file for P router.Jan 19 15:06:23: %GRPGE-6-LINE_STATE: Interfa...

Now Cisco announce support EIGRP between pe and ce,but I find it not be able to use at 12.3 enterprise release for 2621 platform.why ?thanks!

xzffly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics