MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone seen this message:The bridge-group command is unsupported on the interface:Serial2/0:0.24 when the MPLS feature has been enabled on the main interface or one of its subinterfaces:Serial2/0:0.2 It used to work in 12.2, but after upgrade to ...

I have trouble with those question, can you explain for me?QUESTION NO: 1You need VRF route to limit the effect of ______. (Choose two)A. Route loops on the MPLS VPN backbone.B. Malicious behavior on the MPLS VPN backbone.C. Excessive hop count on th...

hungnt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello..My customer has a plan to deploy BGP Route-Reflectors for normal iBGP & MP-iBGP(vpnv4) on MPLS L3 VPN network.The Route-Reflecors are C7200(NPE-1G) systems50 PE routers will make IBGP&MP-iBGP sessions with Router-ReflecorI'm wondering how many...

hshong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does 12008 router support RSVP bandwidth allocation?I heard from two colleagues that 12008 supports RSVP-TE 3209 - but only implements the label distribution aspects, not the actual bandwidth allocation - what people call QoS. Is this true? If not ho...

zxhuang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I . when I read the "Label Distribution topic" I getting in trouble with this problem: - What are the differents between PE and P routers? (in Label distribution mechanism). - When distrubute Label, which Table dose PE (or P) base on ?And I...

hungnt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , geting following error on my PE (6509). pls give me suggestions. %TFIB-SP-4-FIBCBLK: Missing MPLS Forwarding Information Base table for tableid 73 during Route Change Message eventrgds,ciscobuddy

In MPLS Networks, we generally enable tag-switching IP and MTU (1526) configuration on the specific interface . Say if the above commands are applied in the 2 mb Lease Line Serial interface , How do i rate Limit to 64K ?Can anyone provide me this in...

Unanswered Topics