MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! MPLS inside GRE

This is my lab.  I configured OSPF for ISP and ran static route from Customer to ISP.  I built a GRE tunnel from Customer 1 to Customer 2. After building the tunnel I am trying to run site to site MPLS.  The LDP neighbors never come up.  I am not run...

what is Route Target and route distinguisher? I would like to know the detailed information about the above two thing I tried a lot to understand these things but not able to understand ca anybody help me out?

Hello. I need some assistance. Sorry about my english, not a native speaker. We have a router (ASR903). To one of VRFs configured on it I want to apply export map. Something like this: vrf definition VRF1 rd 65000:101 route-target export 65000:101 ro...

Dear Community, I kindly asking for assistance on a sham-link issue. I have configured R2 and R4 as the PE routers,R3 as the P router ,R1 and R5 as CE routers. I enable sham-link configs in the loopback interfaces,vrf interface and ospf process 20 vr...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco 6500 series L3 switch and have to implement multicast routing such that the recievers belonging to one VRF can recieve multicast stream from SOURCE belonging to other vrf. Both the VRFs are on the same switch. Cisco IOS is:  s72033_...

I'm looking to deploy an MPLS network with nexus 7000 as a transition I was thinking about peering through a non mpls aware switch at layer2. I just wanted to make sure I think this would be ok that the switch shouldnt strip the labels but wanted to ...

Jventri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I require solution on following scenario. 1) In HO we have one cisco router where two mpls links are terminated. 2) In Branch Offices TWO ISP with Two Cisco Router and one L2 switch. In Branch Office I want to terminate two isp in two c84...

I have a single ISIS area with segment routing (no MPLS LDP).   All LSR LER nodes running XRv 6.1.2.   On the LER (PE) nodes I have a single L3VPN and I have CE--CE connectivity across this network.  When I create a SR-TE tunnel on the 2 PE nodes wi...

Hi,I have been reading about VPLS. And some mentioned about HVPLS. But i still dont understand the different.Can somebody explain HVPLS or suggest good reading for HVPLS. I read "cisco press layer 2 architectures (2005)" but it dont mention anything ...

I have a router with a VRF SVI that I need bound to another site with a pseudowire. The SVI is in a VRF, the LDP interface with all the bindings is in the global table. Is there a way to bleed it over to allow the VRF interface into the global LDP so...

Hi, all, i'm trying to configure P2MP MLDP LSP with in-band signaling and i'm using that guide for configuration. Configuration doesn't include root configuration Network's scheme CE1 - PE1 - RR3 - PE2 - CE2 CE1 - mcast receiver CE2 - mcast source vr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics