MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All Can anyone provide me an example of extending vlan over VPLS using ios-xe. i am more interested about the CE config as the PE config is well demonstrated on the below link: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/mp_l2_vpns/configura...

mmoraba by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I'm pretty new to the MPLS TE topic, and I've a question for which I can't find an answer on my readings     let's  assume that we have the topology in the attached diagram   IS-IS is used as the IGP; with MP-BGP for VPN traffic, PE to CE ...

Mehdidz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Guys, I have some problem with ping mpls pseudowire with size 1475, here is my output : 7606#ping mpls pseudowire 192.168.2X3.9X2 2400 si 1474 repe 1Success rate is 100 percent (1/1), round-trip min/avg/max = 12/12/12 ms7606#ping mpls pseudowire...

ajishidiq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears Greeting I have weird scenario i working in ISP , and we have design of MPLS , through ISP also working MPLS , and this is scenario  * ISP 1 mean Other network * ISP 2 mean my network PE router -  P router - PE router ,  this routers relate...

Greetings to all. I am trying to deterjine whether ee actually need mpls between offices or if normal vons would suffice. Our corporte site holds apps that users access through remote desktop servers, needing only print jobs to send to their printers...

Hello everyone  Recently I have a network design case for old-large network which currently having problem with STP (in fact the network diameter is too huge for BPDU propagation), as well as VLAN starvation! (it seems their tenant consumed all ...

Hi, I have MPLS rings Topology and no P as the scenario as follow Head Office has two chassis 6500-VSS connected to access switches, Firewall and internet router as well as MPLS cloud.All PEs connected to CEs.All remote branches take the services fro...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team I work for ISP we want emplement MPLS and get the cisco devices supporting that. When I search the cisco routers ,,they are all at the end of life timee I am confussed which to order 7200/7600 ISR 9K series please help

gabuun999 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors