MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, is it possible to establish RSVP-TE tunnel destined to secondary (not primary) loopback address? I have configured 172.17.10.102 as secondary loopback on some ASR. Now, when I try to establish RSVP-TE tunnel to that address from other node, it fa...

HiI have two mpls links on single router configured in ospf. One is for data traffic and other one I want to use only for Videoconferencing with my other office'ss VC devices. There are obvious Static IPs for VC devices in all remote locations.At one...

I have an MPLS xconnect pseudowire running over an MPLS-TE tunnel between an ASR9000(IOSXR) and an ASR920(IOSXE). When the pseudowire re-routes the ASR920(IOSXE) drops link protocol on the ethernet port. It seems there is a link pass-through enabled,...

Hi All, I have ASR1006 IOS-XE as PE router at that have connected to other PE with same model. And I have VPLS established to provide E-LAN service. Multiple GE interface at both site have joined this VPLS group. Now that we have another PE(ISR G2 Ro...

Howdy,  So I have a small issue in my lab.I have setup H-VPLS with BGP autodiscovery. All cicruits are up, everything seems great. Problem is I only get 1 way traffic. From Test_A, I see the mac address from Test_B. I dont see the other way round. Ho...

SITE A / B RTR -- b2b cable -- CE on BGP -- PE to MPLS cloud, on this setup the tunnel is not going down even when we shut the BGP neighbourship interface , why ? because of b2b cable ? then how to track the link and find it is down  

hii wanna ask a question about building mpls network. can we build mpls network with just one router? my lab have one cisco router 7606si ask this because i already done the simulation with GNS3, and mpls needs minimal 3 router (2 lsr and core).sorry...

Hi all,How can I implment QoS (Marking and Bandwidth reservation) over EoMPLS ? The customer is connected to PE (Cisco 7600 Series):   NTU(Customer) --> Aggregation Switch (vlan) ---> PE (SVIs/Subinterface)  Thank you in advance. Best Regards,Aaziz

Dear All,We have network connectivity as in attachment but we could not make it work with the config below could you please help to advise ? Please note that our vpls network is working properly and we suspect the problem with "rewrite". Regards, Pok...

Pok LY by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  What is the supported limit for BGP NSR session, form the link below i see it is 5000 NSR sessionhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r5-1/routing/configuration/guide/b_routing_cg51xasr9k.pdf However i was able ...

Top Solution Authors