MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we have in our company 230 remote sites, and we are changing all of our circuits to MPLS. wondering if i need to get a high end router in our Data Center? currently we have 3925. also what is the best routing protocol to use in this kind of network? ...

hserhan75 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I am learning IPVPN, specifically how we can use "as-override" to connect to remote ipvpn locations with just one AS; I encountered a strange situation described below:          AS2                                              MPLS CLOUD...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 6807-XL with Sup-2T & VPLS License. I have configured MPLS VPN without a P router. Both Switches are connected with a L3 Link.Somehow the Web Browsing for one of the VRF doesn't work. I can PING to websites, traceroute works, outlook...

j.tandel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents,I need to integrate my campus building with the existing headquarter, but I’ve few concerns and for those I need an expert’s opinion:Core Nodes in the Headquarter are Cisco 7600 running the MPLSDistribution nodes are Cisco 4500 with Sup 8E but ...

Hi Dear Network Engineers, I was wondering if anyone has practiced with sample topology of Cisco's UMMT Design (RFC3107 and Inline RR architecture) ?I just want to practice same in GNS3. I have experience of basic MPLS L3VPN, basic RR.What else do I ...

chinart13 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every bodyI hope you guys are doing great. Reading this great book " MPLS fundamentals"   , got some question for you guys. Let say R1 Is PHP router , it will pop  incoming label 234 before sending the plain ip packet to R2   ---cloud---R1------R2...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for instructional purposes, i need to show the mpls label in packets via wireshark.i have 4 physical routers (2911's +1900) config'd for mpls. the 'show mpls ldp discover','sho mpls forward', 'sho mpls ldp bindings' all look ok.i config'd RITE (traff...

ashirel by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GuysI wanna to implement PE redundancy for CE devices on the access layer. We have l3vpn customers, VRFs are terminated on PE routers, so all the traffic going to CE devices is layer 2, except for some CE devices that are working in layer 3. So...

maucapina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having some drops in the circuit emulation between BTS and BSC connection. Did a ping from the BTS router to the BSC router and  there is no packet loss ou high delay. Could someone help? I'm finding that the drops are being caused by jitte...

Resolved! MPLS ingress LER

Hi,How to deny packets with labels on a ingress LER?For example, if a LER receives a labeled packet, may it refuses this packet?If you have documents, rfc, which refers to this mechanism, I am interested ThxP.

Hi Everyone!I have a scenario of 3 PE routers with full mesh VPLS Pseudo-wires configured over it. If you look into the design, I have connected two switches Sw1 and Sw2 with the PEs R2 and R3 respectively. Considering that the VPLS cloud is operatin...

Unanswered Topics