Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Features mlppp Cisco asr 9006

the PPP Multilink (MLPPP) feature does not seem to be on the devices with IOS XR, except for the CRS, do you confirm?
Giuseppe Tomasicchio
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I was answering yes but i had a doubt and verified on Cisco IOS Feature navigator.

Based on the following output, i can confirm yes it's only on CRS for ios xr based device.

B917498C-952F-4613-B66E-4C55BD284B59.jpeg

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

Just for information as we discussed on private chat. Asr9k doesn't seem to support this feature.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I was answering yes but i had a doubt and verified on Cisco IOS Feature navigator.

Based on the following output, i can confirm yes it's only on CRS for ios xr based device.

B917498C-952F-4613-B66E-4C55BD284B59.jpeg

Thanks
Francesco

thanks a lot, but which version of cisco asr 9xxx would be good for multilink ppp features?
I should have migrated the services that are currently on cisco asr 1002 to cisco asr 9006.
you can help me, thanks
Giuseppe Tomasicchio

Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 6.4.2[Default]
Copyright (c) 2018 by Cisco Systems, Inc.

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 0.76(c) 1994-2012 by Cisco Systems, Inc.

ios uptime is 33 weeks, 5 days, 21 hours, 15 minutes
System image file is "disk0:asr9k-os-mbi-6.4.2/0x100305/mbiasr9k-rsp3.vm"

cisco ASR9K Series (Intel 686 F6M14S4) processor with 12582912K bytes of memory.
Intel 686 F6M14S4 processor at 2127MHz, Revision 2.174
ASR 9006 4 Line Card Slot Chassis with V2 AC PEM
have this version okay?
Giuseppe Tomasicchio

Just for information as we discussed on private chat. Asr9k doesn't seem to support this feature.

Thanks
Francesco
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: