Multicloud Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,  Currently i am trying to install the PNP-server using APIC EM with version 1.4.2  in that config upload button is missing. Can any body help to solve this issue . I tried with all version what is there in cco images. I am just attaching the scre...

pleelara by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pulling files into your app from a raw, public GitHub path is easy.  But for private repo's we need to use a personal token.  Has anyone been able to successfully configure a CloudCenter repo pointing at a private GitHub repo and pull those files int...

mwillis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is there a way to import and export services?  Since App Profiles are dependent on Services, it would be helpful to be able to import/export custom Services just like we can for App Profiles.  Or even include the dependent Services within the ...

allera001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've tried to find the answer to this in the documentation, but keep coming up empty.HAProxy and Nginx, when used as tier apps within the App Builder, work great at configuring themselves for the HTTP backends they balance.  However, I'd like ...

allera001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes