Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM, CCO - License

anandraj_t
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

The Cisco Cloud Center Manager running in our Siruseri CNS Lab is licensed for 3 Orchestrator instances and 100 VM instances.

We have provisoned all the three orchestrators to connect to three different clouds.

Now, Can i connect the CCM to a different cloud by de-provisioning the existing Orchestrator connecting to one of the three clouds.

Anandraj

3 Replies 3

petercjo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As long as you only have 3 Orchestrators actively connected to your CM, you're fine.  As of right now, license enforcement is done via log inspection on an as needed basis, although in the future there will be a more automated and live auditing that might change the answer to this.  For now, though, as long as you only have 3 CCO's up and running, receiving traffic from your CCM, you won't get locked out or anything like that.

Hi Pete,

Thanks, So I can down any one CCO and provision or integrate my new cloud to my CCM?

Anandraj

Yes, as long as you only have 3 CCOs at a time connected to a CCM and keeping in mind that you'll lose all C3 capabilities for any applications deployed using the de-commissioned ones, that will work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: