Views
Helpful
Replies

I have error message when I deploy one OS to vSphere

peter.peng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sir:

When I deploy one OS to vSphere, I have below error message.When I check the Could, It told me that capacity data collection server is down. Could you provide me any recommendation? 

螢幕快照 2018-12-17 下午2.45.34.png螢幕快照 2018-12-18 上午9.38.13.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Nothing jumps out to me here... but I would raise a TAC case and have them check logs and review it.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

View solution in original post

joelsprag
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yeah, I'd agree that this definitely seems like something that TAC will have to look at logs.  I tried disabling services one at a time in VCSA to see if I could trigger this alert in my lab, but wasn't able to come up with anything.  Logs will likely have to be investigated to resolve the problem

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

peter.peng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sir:

My Cisco CloudCenter version is 4.9.1

Nothing jumps out to me here... but I would raise a TAC case and have them check logs and review it.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

joelsprag
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yeah, I'd agree that this definitely seems like something that TAC will have to look at logs.  I tried disabling services one at a time in VCSA to see if I could trigger this alert in my lab, but wasn't able to come up with anything.  Logs will likely have to be investigated to resolve the problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: