cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2016 CiscoLive (Las Vegas) ISE Presentation/Game

JohnnyBGoode
Level 1
Level 1

In 2016 I attended CiscoLive and there was a presentation/game, I think was in the Dev/Net zone where they were talking about ISE and had some sort of permissions grid where they implied that a user could move from building to building and the "permissions" would follow the user. They expected crowd participation and were giving out prizes. They also paired two Cisco engineers against each other, one using this "new way" via ISE and the other using the old way of creating manual ACLs. Does anyone remember this? I was hoping to get more information on this presentation if anyone still has it. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kilcreas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I created the presentation and ran the presentation with my trusty TME Karthik and an audience member.  We've both moved on to other roles but I can answer any questions.

-Keti

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @JohnnyBGoode 

it looks like the Enterprise Network Segmentation with Cisco TrustSec presentation.

Hope this helps !!! 

kilcreas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I created the presentation and ran the presentation with my trusty TME Karthik and an audience member.  We've both moved on to other roles but I can answer any questions.

-Keti

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: