Views
Helpful
Replies

5417 Dynamic Authorization failed

lhviet001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Does anyone meet this Radius Error in Cisco ISE 1.2 and the switch 2960 12.2(55)SE7 ?

When i reauthentication the guest profile to the other profile using Radius CoA on the Self-Service Guest Workflow.

The error is :

Event5417 Dynamic Authorization failed
Failure Reason11103 RADIUS-Client encountered error during processing flow
ResolutionDo the following: 1) Verify shared secret matches on the ISE Server and corresponding AAA Client, External AAA Server or External RADIUS Token Server. 2) Check the AAA Client or External Server for hardware problems. 3) Check the network devices that connect the AAA peer to ISE for hardware problems. 4) Check whether the network device or AAA Client has any known RADIUS compatibility issues.
Root causeRADIUS-Client encountered an error during processing flow

I checked all the resolution steps but the error sitll exsit.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me in working this problem

3 Replies 3

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

An internal error has been detected during the processing of an incoming RADIUS packet. Make sure that the client device is compatible with AD Agent, has been configured properly, and is functioning properly. Make sure that the same RADIUS shared secret has been properly configured, both in the client device and in AD Agent.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ibf/setup_guide/ad_agent_setup_guide/ibf10_log_msgs.html

Last I checked the recommended version was 12.2(55)SE9  You may want to upgrade to SE9.  

islow1303
Level 1
Level 1

Did you manage to solve this issue?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: