Views
Helpful
Replies

Accounting Report Event on ACS 5

kamal1352
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I remember in ACS 4.2 we can see any command that user type in cisco router console  for example after user connect to a router (with AAA commands and ACS) when we saw on log section. when user type "show run" on account log we can see it. but in ACS 5.1 where and how we config and see them?

Thanks

Kamal,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

First, you need configure the device to send aaa acounting info to ACS box.

On ACS 5.x, you can find the accounting info at the following place.

Monitoring & Reports > Reports > Catalog > AAA Protocol

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

First, you need configure the device to send aaa acounting info to ACS box.

On ACS 5.x, you can find the accounting info at the following place.

Monitoring & Reports > Reports > Catalog > AAA Protocol

Dear Yudong

Thank  you for your advice. I set my router with this senario and I can see my command in ACS again thank you.  aaa new-model aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local aaa authentication login no_tacacs enable aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ enable aaa authentication ppp default group tacacs+ aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ local aaa authorization network default group tacacs+ local aaa accounting exec default start-stop group tacacs+ aaa accounting commands 1 default start-stop group tacacs+ aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group tacacs+ aaa accounting network default start-stop group tacacs+ aaa accounting connection default start-stop group tacacs+ aaa accounting system default start-stop group tacacs+

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: