Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.0 evaluation - download link?

jp.senior
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, all.

I was able to register for an evaluation/demo license on ACS 5.0.0.21, "version 5.0.0.21Eval", but I can't seem to find a download link anywhere.  The only file that was attached to the email from Cisco was the .key file itself.  The demo/evaluation site does not show any valid downloads.  I don't have any ISOs available to be on eDelivery.

I have a valid service contract/cco, but no available support for ACS yet (hence the evaluation, try before you buy! ).  I don't think the actual evaluation installation file would be from there anyway.

Any tips?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No problem,

I would open a case with TAC and have it go the entitlement team, the should be able to get you in touch with a resource that can publish the iso for you. Let them know you have the license for an evaluation trial and that you need access to download the software or have someone publish it for you.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

The licenses they gave you is a an evaluation license that will run on a full version of ACS. If you go to www.cisco.com/go/acs there is a download software link. Select the newest version 5.3 and then download the .iso file. Once you get this downloaded and get passed the initial configuration. The web browser will ask you for this license. Dont worry about the version of the license it will work on the 5.3 also.

Hope this helps,

Tarik Admani

Thank you for your swift reply

I should have specified earlier that I can see the isos avialable under software downloads per usual, but I'm being blocked for "Additional Entitlemenet Required" - not surprising, since I don't own a service contract that covers ACS yet.

No problem,

I would open a case with TAC and have it go the entitlement team, the should be able to get you in touch with a resource that can publish the iso for you. Let them know you have the license for an evaluation trial and that you need access to download the software or have someone publish it for you.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani

Thank you for the tip, I thought as much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: