cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.2 NDG Locations not showing up in Access Policies

ANDY LEWIS
Level 1
Level 1

When I add locations under Network Device Groups and then try and use them in my Access Policies they don't show up. It just says "No data to display". If I try and recreate them I get an error "Object you are trying to Create already exists.' but it is blank. I can run an export and they show up in the CSV file but they don't show up anywhere on the GUI. I have deleted the file and recreated with the same result.

I have been searching all over for anyone with a similar situation but have come up empty. Any thougts?

Regards,

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

I have recollections about two issues related to this:

- If there are mutliple attributes with the same name as the NDG. Eg if create a user attribute called "Locations" it can cause problems. Can be resolved by renaming the attribute

- Could be issues if word "system" appears in NDG node name

Not 100% sure for these (disclaimer) but wanted to mention in case it gives some pointers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

I have recollections about two issues related to this:

- If there are mutliple attributes with the same name as the NDG. Eg if create a user attribute called "Locations" it can cause problems. Can be resolved by renaming the attribute

- Could be issues if word "system" appears in NDG node name

Not 100% sure for these (disclaimer) but wanted to mention in case it gives some pointers

That was it. I had a custom user attribute named "Location". I removed it and the locations showed up in NDG's.

Thank you!

Andy