Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS RDBMS issue

Agor85
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

actually I was happy founding the RDBMS function in AAA to get my hundred of aaa clients into the database, but now I am stuck with the a problem.

I would like to summarize some aaa devices in one AAA entry, which means it will have several ip adresses inside.

According to the RDBMS function I can only add 1 ip adress per csv-line. Is there no work around to push more in the aaa entry without adding them manually?

If I try by using several csv-lines with the same name, but different ips, I just get an error.

Thanks for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

You can not use several IP in one AAA client entry. But you have the following options,

1. You can define a NDG "network device group" and put the same type of AAA client into the group.

Or.

2. You can use "Wildcard asterisk" or IP range to include multiple IP address with one AAA client, like 10.1.1.* or 10.1.1.1-10.1.1.100.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

You can not use several IP in one AAA client entry. But you have the following options,

1. You can define a NDG "network device group" and put the same type of AAA client into the group.

Or.

2. You can use "Wildcard asterisk" or IP range to include multiple IP address with one AAA client, like 10.1.1.* or 10.1.1.1-10.1.1.100.

What a pitty.....however, thanks for your reply.