Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Active Directory Diagnostic Tool doesn't show results

I'm running ISE version 2.2.0.470 and trying to use the AD diagnostic tool.  From my experience with ISE 1.3 I'm used to seeing the status and Result/Remedy updating in real time.  With 2.2, the display doesn't update until I close the test page and re-enter.  Is this a known bug with fix?

Glenn

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The problem is occurring in IE 11, but it's working properly with Firefox.  I'll take this as a browser problem.  Thanks for the tip!  Glenn

View solution in original post

It works fine for me when I tested just now.  Up to date with public release channel, Chrome 74.0.3729.169.

Do you have adblock plus or a similar add in? ABP blocks some javascript on the ISE AD pages.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not known to me. Which OS/browser version used? Any ISE patches?

The problem is occurring in IE 11, but it's working properly with Firefox.  I'll take this as a browser problem.  Thanks for the tip!  Glenn

As of May 2019, I'm unable to run the tool in Chrome - it never builds the diagnostics page.  It works in Firefox though.  

It works fine for me when I tested just now.  Up to date with public release channel, Chrome 74.0.3729.169.

Do you have adblock plus or a similar add in? ABP blocks some javascript on the ISE AD pages.  

That appears to be the issue. I do run ABP, and setting it to trust my ISE page allowed the Diagnostic Tool to build its page.

Thanks!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: