cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add new OPNET VSA in ACS 4.2

fasih2012
Level 5
Level 5

I need to add OPNET Radius attributes in ACS 4.2. How should I add a new VSA in ACS?  The google search is pointing me to CSUtil.exe, and I cannot find this utility in the ACS install files. 

These are the values that I need added for OPNET.

When configuring the RADIUS server to support the ACE Live Appliance, use the following Vendor Code and Vendor Specific Attribute (VSA):

Vendor Code: 7119

VSA: 33

Thanks for your help.

Fasih                   

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well Well Well, you can use the RDBMS synchronization feature to add the new custom vendor to acs with its custom attributes that complement the standard list of IETF.

What you need to do is to define the accountactions.csv file with the actions needed to add the new custom vendor as well as its attributes.

As a reference to the way how to implement the accountactions.csv file please check the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/A_RDBMS.html#wp148322

Walk throught the whole chapter described above.

One more thing you need to find the dictionary file for OPNET with their custom attributes.

If You need the fish , just provide the dictionary file and i will make the file to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleae make sure to rate correct answers

View solution in original post

Hi Fasih, here is a document that will guide Step by Step to add the VSA into your ACS 4.2, the first step is to upgrade the ACS to a version that will allow you to upload the VSA as there is a known bug with some 4.2 versions.

Check this file and let me know how it goes

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well Well Well, you can use the RDBMS synchronization feature to add the new custom vendor to acs with its custom attributes that complement the standard list of IETF.

What you need to do is to define the accountactions.csv file with the actions needed to add the new custom vendor as well as its attributes.

As a reference to the way how to implement the accountactions.csv file please check the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/A_RDBMS.html#wp148322

Walk throught the whole chapter described above.

One more thing you need to find the dictionary file for OPNET with their custom attributes.

If You need the fish , just provide the dictionary file and i will make the file to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleae make sure to rate correct answers

Hi Fasih, here is a document that will guide Step by Step to add the VSA into your ACS 4.2, the first step is to upgrade the ACS to a version that will allow you to upload the VSA as there is a known bug with some 4.2 versions.

Check this file and let me know how it goes

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: