cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect ISE Posture module - No location for the Posture profile

Rydiander
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured Cisco ISE Client provisioning portal for ISE Posture, and the AnyConnect client and ISE Posture module looks to be downloaded correctly unto my Windows 10 PC, as i get the system scan feature. 

I want to manually import a Posture Profile (Made through the "ISE Posture profile editor") into the module, but i don't have the "ISE Posture" Folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\. Is there another location where the XML file "ISEPostureCFG.xml" is supposed to be placed? I have also tried C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, but the profile is still not being used by the Posture Module.

Has anyone have similar issues?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On Windows clients all of the AnyConnect install dirs are found here: C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\.  So the one you are specifically looking for is here: C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\ISE Posture

Make sure you can view hidden folders.  Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The file "ISEPostureCFG.xml" would normally be downloaded to the clietn automatically from the ISE server.

I have the "ISE Posture" folder on my client machines with a working ISE deployment that includes posture.

Yes, i also assumed that is how it should work normally, but it does not in my case.
I have made an AnyConnect configuration under WorkCenter - Posture - Client Provisioning - Resources - AnyConnect Configuration, with the Any Connect Client, Posture Module and the Posture Profile. But only the AnyConnect client and Posture module is getting installed through the Client provisioning portal. The posture profile is not.

And i do not have the "ISE Posture" folder on my machine.

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On Windows clients all of the AnyConnect install dirs are found here: C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\.  So the one you are specifically looking for is here: C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\ISE Posture

Make sure you can view hidden folders.  Cheers!

Hidden folders of course... Thanks a lot Mike!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: