cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Anyone know of a doc covering using ACS 5.3 to control Guest VLAN using TACACS?

Hi,

If anyone could help with this I'd appreciate it.

I've configured an ACS 5.3 system and all my groups etc fucniton corrcetly both for Network Access and for Device Administration.

However I'm stuck trying to allow clients to authenticate against the router's web-page i.e. Web-Authenticaiton, using TACACS+ between the router and the ACS5.3.

I've looked into this and I need to configure a custom-attribute of "service" with type Outbound and link this to an Authorization policy.

I feel that configuring the Custom Attributes is where I'm stuck.

Once agin thanks for any help,

Brian

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate

Anyone know of a doc covering using ACS 5.3 to control Guest VLA

Your best bet is to use radius, ACS supports radius and for the most part you try to segment network access users from your device admins, and the best way to do that is using radius versus tacacs.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Tarik Admani

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advocate

Your best bet is to use radius, ACS supports radius and for the most part you try to segment network access users from your device admins, and the best way to do that is using radius versus tacacs.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani

Tarik Admani

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Yes I did consider that. Do you know of a document which lists how to enter the correct attributes e.g. service=outbound?

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks for your suggesiton. As the previous version of ACS was configured with RADIUS I'm being pressed to use that. However thanks for your assistance Tarik.

Thanks