cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Are the newly uploaded OVA's fully compatible with vSphere 6.5.x?

Nadav
Level 7
Level 7

Hi everyone,

A few days ago new OVA's were uploaded to download center:

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/283801620/type/283802505/release/2.4.0

Are these fully compatible with vSphere 6.5? What about vSphere 6.7? 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes.

I randomly tested some of the newly published ISE 2.4 OVA files using either the vSphere Web Client (flash/flex client) or the vSphere Client (HTML5) to access the vCSAs in vSphere 6.5 Update 2 and vSphere 6.7 Update 1. In fact, the OVA files also deployable using the ESXi Embedded Host Client from these vSphere updates, if the ESXi not connected to the vCSA.

Thus, I made a suggestion to update the description as,

ISE 2.4 OVA file, compatible with the vSphere Web Client (flash/flex client) in vSphere 6.x and the vSphere Client (HTML5) in vSphere 6.5 Update 2 and above or vSphere 6.7 Update 1 and above.

I believe the files would work in vSphere 5.5 but not tested by our teams, so we are keeping the older files around.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes.

I randomly tested some of the newly published ISE 2.4 OVA files using either the vSphere Web Client (flash/flex client) or the vSphere Client (HTML5) to access the vCSAs in vSphere 6.5 Update 2 and vSphere 6.7 Update 1. In fact, the OVA files also deployable using the ESXi Embedded Host Client from these vSphere updates, if the ESXi not connected to the vCSA.

Thus, I made a suggestion to update the description as,

ISE 2.4 OVA file, compatible with the vSphere Web Client (flash/flex client) in vSphere 6.x and the vSphere Client (HTML5) in vSphere 6.5 Update 2 and above or vSphere 6.7 Update 1 and above.

I believe the files would work in vSphere 5.5 but not tested by our teams, so we are keeping the older files around.

Good to read, thanks :)