Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR Router not reachable after deleting ISE Route

bor2021
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Is there any way to access the router without losing the saved configuration? For troubleshooting, I mistakenly delete the route from ASR Router to ISE. I tried local user and console but both are not working. Is there any way to access the device without restart

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not if needs that route , the 'saved configuration' equals to the last saved configuration when restarting.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

So, I will lose the configuration which is not saved if I restart, right?

yes if you not save the config, you will be loosing the config, from the time you saved to now what ever you changed.

for better visibility, copy show run and show startup config and compare out of the box  ( so you know what is changed?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I have no access to the device, then how can I copy show run and show startup config

If you do not have access device, and reboot, it only get last known good saved config, what ever config configured not save will be lost.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Yes, unless you can achieve console - access. Use a local-admin account in
the future too in case ISE is unavailable. M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Will I lose the configuration if I try to change the admin password by accessing the rmon?