Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ACS 4.0 device. In the shell command authorization set section, you have the ability to define permitted or denied commands (show) and arguments (running-config). I am limiting users to a specific set of commands. One of the commands is ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Shortly we began tests with VOIP, these devices authenticate using CS AAA server.In the logs of our NAS we find the following messages : May 30 07:35:58 [10.2.51.99.227.50] 5: May 30 07:35:57: %RADIUS-4-RADIUS_DEAD: RADIUS server 10.2.19.202:1645,164...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I am new to ACS, I just want to know if there is a way of checking running services on an ACS server remotely, without serial connection to the server. Can I telnet to it?

motsamaim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working on configuring a NAC Framework test network. We've got to the point where we can successfully evaluate and flag a client PC as healthy or quarantine and enable/disable it's switchport as appropriate. The next step that we are having a ...

I have just started logging AAA accounting commands on my ACS. I am able to view all commands entered without any trouble. I would like to NOT see commands entered from one particular source. I have an IDS device that shuns to a router. The shunn...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes