Views
Helpful
Replies

BYOD Sponsor Certificate expiring

Bhardwajp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

What will be the service impact if Sponsor Certificate expired. Im using Guest, BYOD and Posture services.

My Apex and plus license is expired 90 days back still will i get self signed(CSR) from ISE or first i need to get the licences renewed from Cisco. 

In distributed deployment how i can get the CSR certificate of other nodes those are not admin and having very option available.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

poongarg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since both the license are expired, you will not get options to make changes. However the exiting functionality will keep on working. You must be able to generate a self-signed certificate but you will not be able to make changes on sponsor portal to utilize this new certiifcate

So you need to get the licenses renewed.

Once you click the certificate signing request tab, you will get the option to generate the CSR for all the ISE nodes in the deployment.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

poongarg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since both the license are expired, you will not get options to make changes. However the exiting functionality will keep on working. You must be able to generate a self-signed certificate but you will not be able to make changes on sponsor portal to utilize this new certiifcate

So you need to get the licenses renewed.

Once you click the certificate signing request tab, you will get the option to generate the CSR for all the ISE nodes in the deployment.