Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS 5.2 and ASA 8.2 remote access vpn configuration

Mikayil Qasimov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm new in ACS 5.2 , and I can't find document about how to configure remote access vpn authenticatin in ACS 5.2. If someone knows how todo it please help.

7 Replies 7

camejia
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I am attaching two documents. One describes the ACS Integration with AD (In case you would be authenticating VPN access against AD through ACS).

Also, I am including a document on how to push the Group Policy the user should get assigned from the ACS server using the RADIUS Class attribute..

If this was helpful please rate.

Regards.

Hi,

Where can I get ACS installer? I would just like to install it to my lab so i can familiar with its configuration and to integrate with AD and the rest of the equipments.

Hello,

I am quoting previous post:

"

Hello,

Go  to Cisco.com > Products > Security > Identity Management >  Cisco Secure Access Control System > Cisco Secure Access Control  System 5.1 > Secure Access Control System Software-5.1.0.44 >  Download "ACS_v5.1.0.44.iso"

You need to install the .iso file as described on the attached .pdf document.

After  properly installing the ACS 5.1 as described on the .pdf you can  generate an Evaluation License as described on the other .pdf document.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Attachments:

"

Refer to:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3550029#3550029

If the answers have been helpful please rate.

Regards

Thank you Camejia for providing the information related to Eval ACS License 5+ :-).

As tools have changed, i have updated information and posted in a Document.

Regards,

Vinay Sharma
Community manager

Thanks & Regards

hi Carlos,

Thanks for helping. Now VPN is working through ACS. But I have a little problem. I have 2 VPN profile and 2 AD Group. for example I gave access for Admins VPN profile only for Admin-users group in AD and Test VPN profile for test-users ind AD group. But all my AD users Can access both of these vpn profile . How I can put deny access that only Admin-sers can access Admins VPN profile and test-users group can access only Test VPN profile. I put screenshorts about my rules.

Mikayil Qasimov
Level 1
Level 1

And I have another problem, I changed last rule to default deny access. but I have 2 access rule to two VPN profile. When for example Admins-VPN is above than TEST-vpn it's working but when it is in the below it's now working why?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: