Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS 5.4 problem

urosbajzelj
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Did anyone experience problem with Service Selection Rules in Cisco ACS. When I click this tab ( it only works for me in google Chrome), configuration is normally opened. But when I want to edit one of two default rules (rules that match radius and tacacs) nothing happens. If I want to add new rule, popup window in normally opened but I am not able to add any conditions or results. It is just nothing to choose from. I have some attributtues under "customize window". It looks like some gui problems.

I am using

acs/admin# sh application version acs

Cisco ACS VERSION INFORMATION

-----------------------------

Version : 5.4.0.46.0a

Internal Build ID : B.221

with trial license. I am running ACS on vmware player  (1 GB of RAM and 1 proc).

Thanks in advance

General
Name:   Status:

Enabled

The Customize button in the lower right area of the policy rules screen controls which policy conditions and results are available here for use in policy rules.
Conditions
Results
3 Replies 3

Eduardo Aliaga
Level 4
Level 4

When dealing with Cisco ACS and Cisco ISE you have to be very careful with your web browsers. For example there's a major bug when using Cisco ISE 1.1.x and Chrome.

Back to ACS, please refer to the release notes to see the validated web browsers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.4/release/notes/acs_54_rn.html#wp222016

I have used ACS and ISE a lot, and we had many problems when using Internet Explorer and Chrome. That's why I prefer Firefox, but even with firefox we had little problems once in a while.

Please rate if this helps

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I agree with Eduardo. Try use only supported web browser mentioned in the release notes.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

~Jatin

urosbajzelj
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks I will try.

BR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: