cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS MAB logs - last time a MAC registered

robert.riggle
Level 5
Level 5

Just starting to implement MAB and was wondering if there is a way to check for MAC addresss that have not been online in over 6 months.  There are only so man MACs that the ACS can hold, and I dont want systems that have been removed from the company hanging out in the system.  I haven't been able to find a report that can show this.

6 Replies 6

Nicolas Darchis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What ACS version ?

Did you try the monitoring and reports viewer ? You can do a search on details of a user and see all his authentications.

I don't think you can have a generic report showing "all the mac that didn't authenticate recently" though

Looked around the monitoring and reports viewer.  I might have worded it wrong.  I am trying to run a report that would show a host that hasn't been looged in the last 6 months.  Basically if a computer is destroyed and not in use anymore, but not taken out of ACS.  I want to use this type of report as a way of keeping the ACS host list clean.

It's not possible to do it to show a list like you're trying.

Good enough...thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: