cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco ACS server CSACS-1121 reinstall

Roman Iskhakov
Level 1
Level 1

How i can reinstall ACS server? It was new installation, after installation finished it could not work properly

ACS/admin# acs reset-config

Stub Library could not be opened

*** libCARSAcsCtrlCli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory ***

ACS/admin# show application version acs

% Error finding version information for the application: acs

ACS/admin# show application

<name>          <Description>

empty screen

how i can reinstall it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mauzamor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

If you have the ACS 1121 appliance you will need the recovery DVD to reinstall the software this is available from the Cisco page:

Download software > Products > Security > Identity Management > Cisco Secure Access Control System > Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.3

This is the filename:

ACS_v5.3.0.40.iso

Here are the re-installation or reimage instructions:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.3/installation/guide/csacs_ins.html#wp1101132

The command "acs reset-config" only removes the configuration from the ACS GUI, but it doesn't re-install the software.

Rate if it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mauzamor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

If you have the ACS 1121 appliance you will need the recovery DVD to reinstall the software this is available from the Cisco page:

Download software > Products > Security > Identity Management > Cisco Secure Access Control System > Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.3

This is the filename:

ACS_v5.3.0.40.iso

Here are the re-installation or reimage instructions:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.3/installation/guide/csacs_ins.html#wp1101132

The command "acs reset-config" only removes the configuration from the ACS GUI, but it doesn't re-install the software.

Rate if it helps!

Thank you for your reply, how i can understand this is only solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: