Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE and NAM profile

Krasnoperov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there any way to push configuration.xml created localy via NAM configuration profile tool to all clients dot1x then they connects to Cisco Catalyst Swithes and make AAA with ISE-->AD.

Cisco ASA can do it for VPN client (push them xml profile), any similar things with ISE possible?

thanks

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have the ability to push a file with ISE, however after you modify the configuration.xml file you then have to select repair device, which you can not do that easily. You can try to have ISE deploy a script where the client downloads the file from an ftp server and then the script repairs the network adapter.

That will however require some knowledge on scripting.

Thanks,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks, but what do you mean when  says  "then have to select repair device", you mean make Repair in LAN adapter settings? May be reboot device could do same, without my action.

Could you direct me where can I find info about deployment configuration.xml with ISE.

Hi,

There is not a direct guide on how to do this, you will have to make this work by using the file distribution feature in the ISE settings.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: