Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Deployments HA

ivan.martin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi good aftnernoon:

Can I do a HA in Cisco ISE v2.6 with deployment StandAlone (pan+mnt+psn in one box) and deployement medium (pan+mnt in one box and psn in another box)? 

Is this deployement is avaible? Or is mandatory have the same deployment: HA deployment Standalone nothing else or HA deployment Medium nothing else.

Thanks you for your answer.

Best regards, Ivan. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As I stated before, this is not a supported deployment model. While the same HA functions *might* work for the PAN, MnT, and/or PSN failover scenarios, this model is not tested, validated, or supported. If this is in Production and something does not work as expected, this model will NOT be supported by TAC.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like you are asking about mixing a Standalone and Hybrid model in a single cluster. If that is the case, this is not a supported deployment model. See the ISE Performance & Scale guide for supported models and scaling based upon them.

Hi Greg

Thanks you for your answer. We have 3 boxes

Site A

1 box: PAN+MNT+PSN (nothing else)

Site B

2nd box: PAN+MNT (together)

3trd box: PSN (only)

We would like to do HA with these ISE's (site A and site B). Is that possible?

Thanks you.

Best regards, Ivan. 

As I stated before, this is not a supported deployment model. While the same HA functions *might* work for the PAN, MnT, and/or PSN failover scenarios, this model is not tested, validated, or supported. If this is in Production and something does not work as expected, this model will NOT be supported by TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: