Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Flexconnect - MDM portal is not working

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

Cisco BYODHi All , 

i have ISE 2.4 Patch 9 . Integrated with Cisco  Wireless Flex-connect  and MDM.

BYOD portal is not working . 

user ( iphone ) is successfully connects to wireless network.

Redirect to the portal URL and show error "Safari could not open the Page because the server stopped responding  "

Please  advise .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aslam,

There could be a number causes for this issue depending on whether you are using Single-SSID or Dual-SSID flows, including DNS resolution issues, Apple Captive Network Assistant issues, redirect and/or Flex ACL issues, etc.

I would suggest reviewing the following documents to compare against your architecture and configuration:

Cisco ISE BYOD Prescriptive Deployment Guide

Wireless BYOD for FlexConnect Deployment Guide

If you're still having issues, either provide more details on the setup, any relevant logs, and troubleshooting performed so far or open a TAC case to investigate.

Cheers,

Greg

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aslam,

There could be a number causes for this issue depending on whether you are using Single-SSID or Dual-SSID flows, including DNS resolution issues, Apple Captive Network Assistant issues, redirect and/or Flex ACL issues, etc.

I would suggest reviewing the following documents to compare against your architecture and configuration:

Cisco ISE BYOD Prescriptive Deployment Guide

Wireless BYOD for FlexConnect Deployment Guide

If you're still having issues, either provide more details on the setup, any relevant logs, and troubleshooting performed so far or open a TAC case to investigate.

Cheers,

Greg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: