Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Posture Default Posture Status

Hi,

I have setup where i am trying to do posture for all the devices connecting to my network.

my default posture status is Noncompliant so by default it takes this for the posture of the client.

Now i have andriod, Iphones or iPads --> these also fall under Noncompliant.

As per documentation "

You can configure the posture status of endpoints that run on non-agent devices like Linux or iDevices. When Android devices and Apple iDevices such as an iPod, iPhone, or iPad connect to a Cisco ISE enabled network, these devices assume the Default Posture Status settings.

These settings can also be applied to endpoints that run on Windows and Macintosh operating systems when a matching policy is not found during posture runtime."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-1/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_21/b_ise_admin_guide_20_chapter_010110.html

Now when i am doing the posture check for these devices iPhones, iPad and andriod these would be matching default Posture ---> compliant (please correct me if i am wrong)

Now when i have a windows or mac book will it take that or will try to go for posture check through web agent? 

Just want to clear my doubt for the same.

0 Replies 0