cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
loffreda
Beginner

CISCO ISE Renew Licenses

Hi Team ,

I need to renew the actualy licenses on my CISCO ISE it is the first time to do this so I would consolidate a procedure so I need .lic to add on the system. The system have ISE Base License and ISE Plus License, we ' ll renew with the same.

We bought the new licenses and I recived by pdf from CISCO "Cisco ISE Plus License , Cisco ISE Base License - Sessions 1000 to 2499 Product Authorization Key (PAK)" I would ask you to obtain the .lic I need to go on the site http://www.cisco.com/go/license and on the section licenses/get licenses/from a new PAK , that is correct ? I recive two PAK code on the site can I aggregate plus PAK to produce one .lic , or it is indifferent the system I thinks it 'll generate two code and we add this on system. 

I Try to backup the actually .lic on my system for a possible rollback , but I think that is not possible , Can you suggest somethings procedure to do ?

Thanks and Best Regards

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad