Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO ISE Renew Licenses

loffreda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team ,

I need to renew the actualy licenses on my CISCO ISE it is the first time to do this so I would consolidate a procedure so I need .lic to add on the system. The system have ISE Base License and ISE Plus License, we ' ll renew with the same.

We bought the new licenses and I recived by pdf from CISCO "Cisco ISE Plus License , Cisco ISE Base License - Sessions 1000 to 2499 Product Authorization Key (PAK)" I would ask you to obtain the .lic I need to go on the site http://www.cisco.com/go/license and on the section licenses/get licenses/from a new PAK , that is correct ? I recive two PAK code on the site can I aggregate plus PAK to produce one .lic , or it is indifferent the system I thinks it 'll generate two code and we add this on system. 

I Try to backup the actually .lic on my system for a possible rollback , but I think that is not possible , Can you suggest somethings procedure to do ?

Thanks and Best Regards

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: