cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Version 2.x or 3.x can posture with mobile device like smartphone iPhone Android

Dear All

I read document about Posture on Cisco ISE and i see on configuration just have NAC agent  and AnyConnect on Posture function and can select only window or MAC OS and don't see about smartphone for choose.

So  I would like to know about Posture on Smartphone Cisco ISE can do it or not

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE does not have a way to interrogate a handheld device (like a smartphone) to determine posture/compliance status. The common approach is to enroll handheld devices with an MDM that supports integration with ISE. ISE can then request compliance status from the MDM as part of the AuthZ policy.

You can find information on MDM partners and examples in the Integrate section of this Community.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check ISE 3.0 has agentless posture feature ( one of the Live session i am impressed - not tested, but sure it works as per the demo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jc-iBzhOo

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE does not have a way to interrogate a handheld device (like a smartphone) to determine posture/compliance status. The common approach is to enroll handheld devices with an MDM that supports integration with ISE. ISE can then request compliance status from the MDM as part of the AuthZ policy.

You can find information on MDM partners and examples in the Integrate section of this Community.