cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mobility Client XML file maintenance

dbogdan
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone come up with a routine to delete old xml files from the profile directory automatically?  I be curious to know what you're doing on this subject.  I had written a .bat file to do the work manually, however I would like to automate it via anything.  I am not sure ISE can do this.  Any ideas would be appreciated!

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is a good question.  From my experiences typically something such as SCCM is called upon if you need to do necessary profile deletion.  I know ISE Client Provisioning Portal (CPP) has the ability to update existing profiles based on AnyConnect Configuration Profile and/or push new profiles (via Profile Selection section).  Lastly, IMO your best bet is to work with your Config Mgmt team for assistance as this one should be an easy one for them.  Cheers.

Hey, thanks for the comment, however I was more interested in having everything self contained, meaning I was hoping a Cisco product could do this completely without reaching out to another group to clean up a directory on a PC.  Thanks again!