Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Profiler feed service down?

Is the Cisco ISE profiler service down? I am getting the following error when trying to make test connection:

Failure: FeedService test connection failed : Feed Service unavailable : ConnectException invoking https://ise.cisco.com:8443/feedserver/feed/serverinfo?ISE_VERSION=2.2.0.470: Connection refused **Please ensure that the certificate store on ISE has a valid and enabled entry for either the root certificate or the intermediate certificate for the SSL server certificate chain of Cisco ISE feed server. **Please ensure that Proxy settings are configured if needed to reach Feed Server.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is correct -- CSCvh17860

We are expecting more info later this week.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is correct -- CSCvh17860

We are expecting more info later this week.

Thanks for update..

Be glad you missed the update they took it down for.   I think I'll back my update schedule off to semi weekly instead of nightly

bravojared
Level 4
Level 4

One more thing for the PMs - when troubleshooting this connection at a client today we had previously sent the Ports Reference, noticed that the Profiler Feed is not documented to use 8443 in the Ports Reference and they didn't open that up for their servers.  May want to update that in the guides... https://ise.cisco.com:8443/....

Cisco Identity Services Engine Installation Guide, Release 2.3 - Cisco ISE Ports Reference [Cisco Identity Services En…

Appears to be back up now..

tomnice81
Level 1
Level 1

It it down again?  I've been getting the same failure for last two nights.  I'd be nice if cisco would put up a status page or something.

The daily feed downloads appear working fine at our internal alpha deployment. For example, below is from last night:

"2019-02-13 01:19:41.424",,,,"FeedService","Profiler Feed Service - Profiles Downloaded","{OUIUpdated=5, WarnMessage=Macintosh-Workstation has been changed by admin.
 OS_X-Workstation has been changed by admin.
 OS_X_Mojave-Workstation has been created by admin.
 Windows7-Workstation has been changed by admin.
 OS_X_Mojave-Workstation-Rule2-Check1 skipped since it is not system defined.
Workstation skipped since it's reference object names already created by admin.
, OUIAdded=3}"

And, it's working on my own ISE in the lab while initiated manually.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: